- Hong Kong Hobie Club—LBC's mates and rivals in Tai Tam Bay.
- Discovery Bay Yacht Club—Our neighbouring yacht club.
- Aberdeen Boat Club—Strong supporter and partner in LBC's annual regatta.
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club—A prestigious, mature club that hosts the Round the Island Race among others.
- Royal Varuna Yacht Club—LBC's sister club in Pattaya, Thailand.
Associations and Federations
- Hong Kong Formula 18 Class Association—Home of the fastest fleet in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Sailing Federation—HKSF's mission is to develop sailing in Hong Kong and to advance the interests of the boating community.
- UK Dart 15 Association
- UK Dart 18 Association
- Canadian Dart Association
Chandlery and Supplies
- Sky International—Wide range of supplies, helpful service.
- UK Sailmakers Hong Kong—high quality work, reliable, helpful service.
- Laser Performance
- Bluefin Seasports—Hong Kong's exclusive Hobie catamaran dealer.
- Nacra Hong Kong—Hong Kong's exclusive Nacra catamaran dealer.
- Windsport Catparts—The first point of call for catamaran parts not readily available in Hong Kong. The team's technical knowledge and range of stock means whatever your problem they can solve it.
- Dartpart.com—Online retailer of new parts and accessories for Dart catamarans.
- Pacific Ocean Sports Centre, G/F, 13 Chi Wo Street, Jordan, Kowloon—watersports clothing, boots, gloves
- The Ship Shop at Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- Long Coast Seasports sells kayaks and paddles
- Whitewater HK sells kayaks and paddles
- Typhoon 8 has high-quality OC paddles
Sailing News and Information
- Fragrant Harbour—Fragrant Harbour is Asia's premiere yachting magazine and a staunch supporter and long-term partner of LBC. LBC members receive a subscription as part of their membership, and we publish two club pages in each issue.
- Sail World—Leading international website for sailing news.
- Windsport International—The only place for professional Multihull Sailing Instruction. Based in the UK and currently the UK National Squad coach, Brian Phipps is contracted by the club to run coaching and training sessions at least once a year.
- Weather Underground—Informative weather site.
- Wunderground—even more informative weather site.
- Catamaran Racing, News, and Design—Informative blog about all aspects of cat racing and design, with interviews of top sailors.
- Sailing Anarchy—Information about all aspects of competitive and leisure sailing and the web's liveliest (and saltiest) sailing-related discussion boards.
- America's Cup—America's Cup website, full of news on the AC45s and the awesome AC72.
- Extreme Sailing Series—The Extreme 40 catamaran racing series site. Exciting photos and video.
- Catsailor Forums—Lots of useful information on sailing all kinds of catamarans.
- Aberdeen Boat Club's extensive links page.