Skip to content
Associations and Federations
Chandlery and Boat Parts
water Sports Apparel, footwear, Flotation Devices
- On Board Apparel carries a full line of high-quality Zhik apparel
- Sky International—Wide range of Crewsaver gear
- Pacific Ocean Sports Centre, G/F, 13 Chi Wo Street, Jordan, Kowloon—watersports clothing, boots, gloves
- Blue Ocean Sports Shop 8A, GF, HK Industrial Ctr Block A, 489-491 Castle Peak Rd, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, MTR Exit C.
- The Ship Shop at Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
Sailing News and Information
- Fragrant Harbour—Fragrant Harbour is Asia’s premiere yachting magazine and a staunch supporter and long-term partner of LBC. LBC members receive a subscription as part of their membership, and we publish two club pages in each issue.
- Sail World—Leading international website for sailing news.
- Windsport International—The only place for professional Multihull Sailing Instruction. Based in the UK and currently the UK National Squad coach, Brian Phipps is contracted by the club to run coaching and training sessions at least once a year.
- Weather Underground—Informative weather site.
- Wunderground—even more informative weather site.
- Catamaran Racing, News, and Design—Informative blog about all aspects of cat racing and design, with interviews of top sailors.
- Sailing Anarchy—Information about all aspects of competitive and leisure sailing and the web’s liveliest (and saltiest) sailing-related discussion boards.
- America’s Cup—America’s Cup website, full of news on the AC45s and the awesome AC72.
- Extreme Sailing Series—The Extreme 40 catamaran racing series site. Exciting photos and video.
- Catsailor Forums—Lots of useful information on sailing all kinds of catamarans.
- Aberdeen Boat Club’s extensive links page.
- Useful online world sea map, similar to Google Maps: Open Sea Map.