We have four kayaks available for members’ use. Each member may book a kayak for no more than 4 hours per day (four one-hour blocks).
Rules and Restrictions
Please note the following rules and restrictions concerning use of the kayaks.
- Kayaks are for members’ use only
- Kayaks are stored on the left side of the sail hut and must be returned to their place after use
- Users are required to wear a personal flotation device (PFD)
- Users must provide their own paddles
- Children may use kayaks only under parental supervision
- Use of kayaks is at members’ own risk
Four kayaks are available. The identification numbers are indicated on boat parking stickers on each kayak.
- LBC 001: Blue and white sit-on-tip two-person kayak [Note: Under repair, please do not use for the time being.]
- LBC 002: Blue and white sit-on-top triyak
- LBC 003: Voyager one-person plastic kayak
- LBC 004: Voyager one-person plastic kayak
Booking a kayak
Kayaks are booked through a Google Calendar. To reserve a kayak, log in to the calendar, choose from one to four hour-long blocks, and enter your name and the identification number of the kayak you wish to reserve.
For the calendar login information, please contact the Club Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org//demosite-2/) in advance of the day you wish to book. (Once you have the login information, you may book a kayak at any time.)